- Early March - Random BSOD relation to Shadowcopy files (reinstalled OS, issue ceisted)
- Early September - Several random BSOD due to GPU drivers (uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers in Safe Mode - doing so in regular boot mode caused a BSOD - fixed this)
- Late September - Single, random BSOD again. However, the computer could not get past the Windows Repair Environment (reinstalled the OS, issue ceisted)
- Now - random freezing every few days to as often as once every few hours. This is my current issue.
These freezes will occur suddenly and with no warning. One second I'll be watching a video, browsing, or playing a game then the next I'll be stuck. Any audio will loop constantly and the screen will be stuck at the last "frame". I've left it for as long as 30 minutes and it will not crash or bluescreen. The only option is to simply hold the Power button.
The event viewer will not have any error or warnings at the time of the freeze but will only have the error regarding the computer shutdown being forced at the time I hold the Power button.
I was suggested to check for temps (all were normal) and perform a clean install of Windows 10 (I had upgraded from Windows 7). I had another hard freeze today similar to the ones I was having before. The issue is back and I'm unsure of what to do next. Is this no longer a software issue if reinstalling the OS was unsuccessful?
Thanks for your time!
Answer:Nobody would like to see Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps problems while surfing online, especially when people are watching videos or having a good time in using computers. How to solve the problem? Most computer users don't know how to fix Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps errors. Don't worry! Read the article below, and find out your most suitable method to troubleshoot Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps error and speed up your PC.
Highly Recommended: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This software is used to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is one of the powerful registry cleaner tools which can help to detect and delete various kinds of threat from your computer. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps errors. Follow the steps below and you can clear the Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps threat from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Solve Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps Problems By Yourself.Most often, to fix Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related: Enable Regedit.exe,0x80070426 For Windons 7,Error 15401 Windows 7,Win Inet 12031,0xcbfa14fa
Read More: ,0x2112,Error 267 During Program Installation,Wininet.dll.mui,Getauthorizationcookie Failure, Error 0x80072efd,,0x8019fdfd